profile affiliates free page refresh follow

The Authors
About
Owned by three Girls, spinning a thread of imaginations in this Blog ^^
bold italic strike underline


Secrets
Characters

Kris Lee
Lee Minhee
Alastair Choi


Thankyou
big clap
Template & design was made by Adam Faiz. Thanks to Michiko for the basecode, & Wanaseobyfor the useful tuto and colourful backgrounds.Please,do not remove the credit.tQ



Liz; Chapter 2
Tuesday 21 October 2014 | 0 comments
"Wow." Both Minhee and I echoed at the same time. We stood in front of UCLA, completely blown over by the largeness of this place. Even the most popular and prestigious universities in Singapore looked nothing like this. UCLA was a different thing altogether. Just looking at the Lamborghini's and Audi R8's rolling into the campus, we knew the students here were completely different.

We made our way to the registration office to get our class timetables and locker numbers then headed off to our very first lesson in UCLA. "Are you nervous?" Minhee asked as we squeezed through the crowded halls to our lecture room. "Umm, not really. You?" I turned to answer her. At the same time, someone running on the opposite direction knocked onto me causing my books to drop and me falling back butt-first. Way to introduce yourself to the whole school, Liz. Time seemed to freeze as everyone in the hallway stared at me wide-eyed. At that moment, all I wanted to do was to crawl into a hole and hide in it forever. "Crap, I'm SO sorry! I didn't mean to knock you over." A deep voice broke the silence and I was held up to my feet. "It's alright." I said as I lifted my head to look at the owner of the voice. He had dark brown hair and a really pretty face that doesn't match with his voice. "Are you alright? I'm really really sorry." He picked up my books and handed them to me. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks. It's okay, really." I assured him. He heaved a sigh, "That's great then. Sorry again!" He gave me an apologetic smile and rushed off.

Oh my god, that was so embarrassing. I turned to Minhee and she immediately grabbed my arm and squealed, "That was so romantic!" What?? Romantic? How is falling on my butt in front of the whole school romantic?! "It was like a scene from a drama on how two people first meet by accident and they start falling in loooooveee." I could see her eyes turing into hearts. This girl is officially nuts. "Hello? Earth to Minhee! No such thing is happening. NO." I shook my finger in front of her.  "Come on, let's get to class. We're almost late!" I grabbed her hand and pulled her along. "But you gotta admit though, he's hubba hubba." She said as she winked at me.

Time passes and before you know it, it is already the end of the day. Thank god, nothing embarrassing happened again or I'm never coming back. Minhee has been going on and on about how handsome that guy was and how we were going to fall in love. I swear this girl thinks she's living in a fairytale. Well, sorry to burst her bubble but that ain't happening.

After the long day, the moment I stepped into my room, I plopped onto the bed and fell right asleep. First day of school did not go smoothy but it's alright. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Labels:


FUTURE
PAST