profile affiliates free page refresh follow

The Authors
About
Owned by three Girls, spinning a thread of imaginations in this Blog ^^
bold italic strike underline


Secrets
Characters

Kris Lee
Lee Minhee
Alastair Choi


Thankyou
big clap
Template & design was made by Adam Faiz. Thanks to Michiko for the basecode, & Wanaseobyfor the useful tuto and colourful backgrounds.Please,do not remove the credit.tQ



Cadence; Chapter 2
Wednesday 15 October 2014 | 0 comments
A week flew by like wildfire and you can say I had a hell of time working in Hallmark. It's great that Alastair is there to help me through but some people I just cannot! I repeat, cannot stand!

"Cadence, you need to stop screwing up this part here. You're gonna pull the team down." Jillian smirked down at me as I examined the graphics that the team has agreed on. I had edited it to perfection and Jillian just screwed it up so I can take the blame. I sucked it up and edited them back to how it was like before, this time I'm submitting the project myself. Alastair joined me after Jillian-Bitch-Fit left, placing a cup of coffee on my table. "Thanks, Alastair." I said, without looking away from my screen. I felt Alastair grinned, "Jillian being tough on you again?" I pushed my chair back and crossed my arms, I am fuming because of her and my hungry stomach is not helping."I don't get why she is doing this to me? You saw my work, I did it perfectly and she mess it up!" I complained as my stomach growled. "I'm hungry." I murmured. Alastair chuckled. "I'll buy you something to eat." I pulled out my wallet but Alastair stopped me. "It's fine. My treat." I smiled apologetically at him, "Thanks, Alastair. You're a lifesaver." He waved it off, "Just don't let Jillian get to you." 
As soon as he left, I let out a sigh. Jillian wasn't the only one being a bully. Because of her, most people on the team thinks I'm not cut out for the job. It's depressing that people choose to side Jillian because of her past achievements to a point that they are all brainwashed by her. After editing the mess up, I used up my last few minutes of break to check my email. It's starting to become a habit as I constantly checked for my boyfriend's reply but nothing. Is he still mad at me? I wrote him another email before checking my parent's email and my BFF's. I've been so busy to a point that I forgot to reply. Reading Joby's email once more, I replied her.

Hey Joby, hey Liz,
How are the both of you? I'm doing fine. Work is great, Alastair has been helping me a lot. My boyfriend still has not reply my emails and I don't know what's going on? Do you think it's those trauma that couples go through when they have a long distance relationship??!><
Tomorrow is a weekend so I'll be taking more pictures of London. Do Skype soon! ^^ 

Love,
Cay

Of course, I would lie about my job here. I don't want them to worry and even if I were to write about Jillian, the email will be a 1500 words essay! And I don't have the time.
"Here you go, Cadence." Alastair returned and handed me a drool-able sandwich. "Thank you so much!" I ripped the wrapper open the start nibbling on it. Yes, I nibble my food in front of people and as my friends called me 'Demure.'Alastair laughed at my polite eating, "You're suppose to munch on it when you're hungry." I paused then continued to nibble on purpose which made him laughed more. "Anyway, Cadence. Tomorrow's a Saturday. Wanna go anywhere? I'll be your guide." He rubbed the back of his neck as I shot him a look. "I'm aware you have a boyfriend." He rolled his eyes playfully. "Just being a friendly guy who wants to help you get your way around in London." I laughed at his playful tone. I nodded, "Alright. Alright. I wanna visit the Zoo or Museums sounds good too." Alastair shrugged, "Why not visit both?" I jumped in my seat, "Really?" He nodded and I squealed a little in excitement. 
"Cadence, where's the project on the Halloween Event?" Oh great, Jillian. She sashayed towards us, emphasising her beauty to Alastair. "I'll hand it up myself." I replied coldly. Jillian smiled sweetly, "But I insist. You've been working so hard, right Alastair?" Alastair didn't react to her flirting and calmly backed me up. "I think Cadence will be able to handle it herself." That shut Jillian and her mouth up. Her oh so sweet smile wavered before she shrugged it off. "If you say so, Alastair." She sashayed her way back to her table, emphasising her butt hugging skirt. 
Alastair started rubbing his arms. "She gives me the goosebumps." I giggled, "I think she likes you." Alastair pretended to be shock, "What? Really?" We ended up stifling our laughter. "I will never go for a girl like her." He glanced at me, "Well, I'll see you tomorrow." He walked back to his seat as we all went back to work.   

Labels:


FUTURE
PAST