profile affiliates free page refresh follow

The Authors
About
Owned by three Girls, spinning a thread of imaginations in this Blog ^^
bold italic strike underline


Secrets
Characters

Kris Lee
Lee Minhee
Alastair Choi


Thankyou
big clap
Template & design was made by Adam Faiz. Thanks to Michiko for the basecode, & Wanaseobyfor the useful tuto and colourful backgrounds.Please,do not remove the credit.tQ



Cadence; Chapter 3
Monday 23 March 2015 | 0 comments
Okay, Okay! Today's the day!

Alastair and I are going for a tour around London! I feel like I'm betraying my boyfriend a little by accepting Alastair's request and taking up so much time to plan on what to wear but then again, I have not heard from him since. I checked on the emails again and nothing.

Why am I not surprised anymore? Maybe he left me for someone else? Maybe something happened to him? I put my finger to my lip, thinking hard. I wish someone would tell me what happened to him.

Just then, someone walked up to me and placed something in between my furrowed eyebrows. Whatever it was, it fell to the ground. "Wahhh~ I thought it would stick. I guess not."
I jumped, completely surprised. "Alastair?! How do you get into my room?! And what would stick?"

Alastair bend down to retrieve the card that he dropped and rubbed the back of his neck. He waved the card in front of me. "I got a spare room card with me and you looked so deep in thoughts, you didn't even hear me come in. And I thought slotting the card in between your troubled eyebrows would be funny." He grinned as I automatically defended my forehead with my hand.

"I-Isn't that against the rules, t-to have the hotel card to a girl's room?! H-How did you even get it?" I blabbered as Alastair shrugged, "The company gave it to me. So, are you ready? I have quite a few places to bring you today!" He cheered as he pushed me out of the room.


Alastair really brought me to a lot of places, most of them are the places that I wanted to go and requested. We went to the London Zoo, Natural History Museum and we end the day at the last location - The London Eye. We got ourselves a cabin of our own and I sat down, totally exhausted from the all the adventure I had today. To be honest, it has been a while since I have so much fun! Alastair sat beside me as we gazed at the beautiful night view of London.

I sighed and Alastair looked at me. "What's wrong?"

I shook my head, "Nothing. Just that, I finally felt so free because of today. Thank you." Alastair rubbed his neck and looked away, smiling. "No biggie." He murmured. I felt him sat closer to me but I didn't budge, we're friends after all. Right? 


After the London Eye, Alastair sent me back to the hotel. "Are you sure you don't want to have dinner with me? I feel bad sending you back without any proper dinner." Alastair insisted for the third time when we reached the outside of my hotel room. I chuckled and nodded, "Yesss, Alastair. You've spent so much money on today's tour and I don't want to burden your wallet any longer so yes, I'm bloody sure." I said, using the British accent on the last sentence.

Alastair laughed as he shrugged his cute shoulders, "I give up."

"Maybe next time? When I accomplish something in Hallmark or something?"

"Sure." He murmured.

We stood there, awkwardly looking at each other. Alastair rubbed his neck again, "I need to stop putting ourselves in awkward situations."

I giggled, "Me too." We both shared a smile before Alastair suddenly grew serious. "Cadence," He brought his hand up and gently cornered me to the door. "Will you hate me?" He whispered, sounding a little tired.

I'm more worried about my current situation then I am worried about Alastair's question as Alastair leaned closer and closer to me, closing up the distance between us. I gave him a weird look but a smile still plastered to my face. "Alastair, w-what are you doing?" I squeaked from nervousness. His face is too close! 

I closed my eyes and turned my head away. After a few seconds, I did not feel anything. I opened my eyes again, cautiously, only to see a dejected looking Alastair. "Sorry, I really shouldn't have done that. I'm so sorry." I'm not sure what to reply him so I just nodded. He sighed and heavily patted my head. "Good night! Get a good night rest. I'll see you on Monday." With that, he walked off.

I quickly opened my room door and crashed onto my well-made bed. I clutched onto the sheets and recalled whatever that just happened. Was Alastair going to kiss me? Things could get weird if we progress further since he has the room key too.

I shook my head. That's not the problem! The problem is that I'm still with my boyfriend, right? I clutched onto the sheets tighter and buried my face into the soothing comforter. I don't know anymore. I wish Liz and Joby are here to help me. I hate being in a love triangle again.


Labels:


FUTURE
PAST